Flying Saucer Flying Saucer

Good

Looks pretty cool to me. Just need some sound and dialogue to make it a little more interesting. Like some of your designs.
I wish I got 100s in classes... XD

How Bit Stoled Halloween How Bit Stoled Halloween

This was well done!

The animation'a alright, rather simple but effective, and Speakonia never fails to make flashes funny! XD
Something you may want to fix is the song at the end during the credits. It keeps playing even after you press the replay button. :P

kirbykrew responds:

lol, sorry about that one.

Back to the Interwebs Back to the Interwebs

Eveything was...good.

The animation was alright, and the humour was quirky but nothing that I could really laugh hard at. (I'm absolutely sure other people will enjoy this!) It's also very short. Not that that's a huge issue but a lot of shit happened in a short amount of time!
All-in-all: Good job! :D

MrAbnormal responds:

Thanks, yeah. It is pretty fast paced. I wanted it that way. I usually don't make 5 minute flashes. I just do stuff as tests and stuff.

Black Xmas 08 - leaderbds Black Xmas 08 - leaderbds

Not bad.

Meh. It was alright. A little too easy but at least it looks like the coding works.
But I got to level 10 and it said 'game over'. I didn't do anything! XD Maybe that's a problem?

White Velvet White Velvet

*cough* YIFFSTAR *cough*

CAN I HAS UNCENSORED TOO? :B Lol The past reviewers amused me.
You already know what I think of this. It isn't bad at all. :3

Fatchaos responds:

|D

You know where to find them, fool XD

And yes, I know ^^

Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE? Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE?

YES! XD

I love what you did to his drawing. Epic shading and highlights, and overall just a very interesting job! :)

Who saw this coming?... Who saw this coming?...

Great work

I think you did wonderfully. The pose is good, the anatomy is a sure eye-baller.
And her expression is probably my favorite.

Just overall a very nice piece. :3